Hood County Jail, TX Inmate Roster
- Sunday 7:30 Am to 2:30 PM
- Monday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday 7:30 Am to 2:30 PM
- Holiday Closed
Hood County Jail Basic Information
- Facility Name
- Hood County Jail
- Facility Type
- County Jail
- 400 Deputy Larry Miller Drive, Granbury, TX, 76048
- Postal Code
- Hood County
- Official Website
Nationwide Inmate Records Online Check
Jail records, court & arrest records, mugshots and even judicial reports.
Hood County Sheriffs Office / Hood County Jail
- Roger Deeds
- 400 Deputy Larry Miller Drive, Granbury, Texas, 76048
Hood County Jail is a medium-security correctional facility situated at 400 Dpty Larry Miller Dr in Granbury, Texas. This is a county jail operated and run by the Hood County Sheriff’s Department. Inmates are temporarily held here as they await their trials and sentences by the local court system. However, some have been convicted for minor misdemeanors, and their sentenced do not exceed two years.
Hood County Jail accepts offenders from within the county, other surrounding towns, municipalities, the Granbury Police Department, and the United States Marshal’s Service. Most of these entities seek county jail services since they do not have individual long-term holding facilities for their offenders.
The facility is about 200000 square feet in size and houses about 192 inmates at any given time. Each year, there are around 35,000 inmates. Inmates sentenced for more than two years are transferred to more extensive state and federal prisons. Those that serve their complete sentences here are offered some rehabilitation programs to help turn their lives around. Even better, they get to work as trustees in various departments in the facility as cooks, orderlies of the staff, laundry, or the commissary store.
Hood County Inmate Search
The Hood County sheriff’s department runs this facility and keeps records of every inmate housed here. Consequently, you can find any information about inmates on the sheriff’s official website. The website has a jail roster with inmates currently housed here with individual inmate’s details. To search for an inmate, you have to enter the following information:
- The booking date
- The booking number
- The inmate’s number
- The inmate’s full name
After your search, you will find inmate details such as:
- Subject Number
- Booking Origin
- Release Date
- Total Bail Amount
- Name Full Name
- Booking Number
- Booking Date
- Housing Facility
- Total Bond Amount
Hood County inmates are permitted to receive money from credible sources, including from their loved ones. While the facility provides for the inmates’ basic needs, this is not enough since, like in other correctional facilities, the provisions are in the least amounts and lowest quantities possible. As such, the inmates can use the commissary funds from their friends and relatives to buy some additional items at the jail canteen.
Every Wednesday at 10 am, the inmates must fill a commissary order form if they have enough funds in their commissary accounts. The forms are submitted on Wednesday afternoon, and the ordered items are delivered to the canteen on Friday. Some of the things that inmates can order include:
- Writing materials
- Hygiene products
- Supplementary food
- Extra pieces of clothing
Sending Inmate Commissary Money
Hood County Jail allows inmates to receive funds into their commissary accounts through several authorized avenues. These include:
- Sending money orders; you can send money orders through the United States Postal Service. The mailing address is 400 Deputy Larry Miller Drive, Granbury, TX, 76048.
- Depositing at the kiosk in the jail lobby; if you can access the facility, you can take your funds and deposit onsite at the jail lobby’s kiosk. However, you will have to pay a transaction fee of about $2.50.
- Online deposit; you can also make an online deposit via TouchPayDirect.com. You can easily use either your credit or debit card to transfer the funds. This is the fastest way to send cash to the facility.
- Through Phone; TouchPay allows you to make phone deposits by engaging their operators at 1-866-232-1899. They accept credit and debit cards and are available 24/7.
Hood County Jail Contracts Pay Tel Communications to offer call services to inmates at this facility. Inmates can only make outgoing calls but cannot receive calls from the outside world. Moreover, whoever an inmate calls should feature an approved contact list. The calls last for 15 minutes, and the calling schedule is any time between 10 am and 10 pm daily. In case of any queries about inmate calls, you can engage Pay Tel at 1-800-729-8355. The calling routine may be adjusted from time to time hence the need to contact your loved one in jail to be notified of any changes. This way, you will not miss a call when they call.
Hood County Jail inmates are permitted visitors on specified days under an approved schedule. However, visitation comes with some rules such as:
- An inmate can only receive one or two visits each week unless they are special privilege offenders.
- Incoming visitors should be approved by the jail authorities hence the need to apply for visitation before coming to the jail.
- Visitors should provide valid identification when visiting.
- Rudeness or disruptive language cannot be used at the visitation station. Rowdy visitors will be denied their visits.
- Food and drinks are banned from the visitation station.
- No electronic devices at the visitation station
- Visitors are expected to dress modestly, and any inappropriately dressed visitor will not be permitted to see an inmate.
- Adults should control their children accordingly.
- The visits are strictly non-contact.
The visitation schedule is as follows:
- MALES :
Wednesdays from 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Saturdays from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesdays from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Sundays from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Hood County Prison Statistics
Hood County Prison Admissions
|Asian Prison Admissions||-|
|Native Prison Admissions||-|
|Total Prison Admissions||252|
|Other Prison Admissions||2|
|White Prison Admissions||224|
|Latino Prison Admissions||26|
|Black Prison Admissions||-|
|Male Prison Admissions||177|
|Female Prison Admissions||75|
Hood County Prison Population
|Male Prison Population||496|
|Female Prison Population||109|
|Total Prison Population||605|
Hood County Prison Population By Race
|Asian Prison Population||-|
|Latino Prison Population||66|
|White Prison Population||526|
|Other Prison Population||1|
|Black Prison Population||12|
|Native Prison Population||-|
Hood County Jail Admissions By Race
|Native Jail Population||-|
|Asian Jail Population||-|
|Latino Jail Population||7|
|Black Jail Population||3|
|White Jail Population||130|
Hood County Jail Admissions
|Female Jail Population||1|
|Total Jail Admissions||1,095|
|Total Jail Population||142|
|Male Jail Population||140|
Hood County Pretrial Jail Population
|Female Pretrial Jail Population||21|
|Male Pretrial Jail Population||180|
|Pretrial Jail Population||98|
Hood County Jail Held Inmates
|Jail Population Held for State Prison||11|
|Jail Population Held for Federal Agencies||3|
|Jail Population Held for State Jail||-|
|Jail Population Held for Out-of-State Prison||1|
|Jail Population Held for Out-of-State Jail||-|
|Jail Population Held for ICE||-|
Hood County, Texas Warrants, Arrests
Hood County Arrest WarrantsHood County Arrest Warrants (Texas)
Hood County Arrest Warrants
Hood County Child Support Warrants
Hood County Wanted Suspects
Hood County Arrest RecordsCity of Granbury Court Records
Hood County Wanted Suspects
Hood County Arrest Warrants (Texas)
Hood County Judge Court Records
Hood County Most WantedHood County Pistol Permits & Gun Licenses
Hood County Sheriff's Office Website
Hood County Judge Court Records
City of Granbury Court Records
Hood County Sex Offender RegistryHood County Wanted Suspects
Hood County Sex Offender Registry