South Central Regional Office, TX Inmate Roster

Updated on: November 27, 2021
South Central Regional Office

Visitation Hours

  • Sunday Closed
  • Monday Closed
  • Tuesday Closed
  • Wednesday Closed
  • Thursday Closed
  • Friday Closed
  • Saturday Closed
  • Holiday Closed

South Central Regional Office Basic Information

Facility Name
South Central Regional Office
Facility Type
Federal RRM
US Armed Forces Reserve Complex 344 Marine Forces Drive Grand Prairie, TX 75051
SCRO/[email protected]
Grand Prairie
Postal Code
Official Website
Nationwide Inmate Records Online Check

Jail records, court & arrest records, mugshots and even judicial reports.

Whenever you hear someone you know has been incarcerated, your first instinct is to find out where they are. Whether its a loved one, a friend, or you are just curious, you can easily find out about an incarcerated individual and the facility they are in.

If you are looking for someone in the South Central Regional Office, below, you will find everything you need to know!

General Information about the facility

Located at US ARMED FORCES RESERVE CMPL GRAND PRAIRIE, TX, 75051 is a reentry security level. The facility type is only for adults. The age and gender of inmates at this type of facility varies as this is a reentry program.

Life in the Facility on a Daily Basis

The South Central Regional Office partners with the state and local governments to provide adult residential reentry services to inmates diverted or released from prison.

This programs mainly focus on substance abuse, treatment, education, and changing criminal behaviors. Their goal is to help those who are re-entering society to build a resume, find a job, and keep a job.

An inmate is usually transferred to South Central Regional Office when they have 18 months remaining of their sentence. They receive counseling, life skills training, and preparation classes for their return to society.

Many times this includes mock job fairs that allow inmates an opportunity to practice job interview skills and to expose inmates to community recruiters.

The great thing about this program is that if an inmate is qualified, they can apply for jobs with companies that have posted openings.

Ultimately, each facility helps prepare inmates to successfully reintegrate into the community.

How to Find an Inmate

Of course, if an inmate has been in prison prior to being moved to a residential reentry management facility, you may not know which facility they have been moved to.

You can easily do an inmate search from the Federal Bureau of Prisons inmate locator. If you are unsure of their BOP number, you can search by name. You will need to know the inmates first and last name to do the search.

You can also call South Central Regional Office administration by 972-730-8600 for more information.


Even within the Residential Reentry facility, inmates will still need various items such as clothing, shoes, snacks, food, shampoo, soap, and razors. They will go to commissary to get these items.

Commissary is a store within correctional institutions where inmates can purchase items on a weekly basis. However, they will only be able to purchase these items if they have money in their commissary account.

Inmates at the South Central Regional Office that have a job will have their paychecks deposited into this account. Other items they can get include:

  • Books

  • Tablets (no internet)

  • Headphones

  • MP3 players

  • Stamps

  • Paper

  • Envelopes

Although an inmate may be getting money into this account through a job, they may need additional funds. Friends and loved ones can add more funds into their account.

How to send money

You can send money to an inmate in the South Central Regional Office the same way you would at any other facility in the state; through moneygram or online.

  • To send a moneygram, you will need to find the nearest moneygram location. If you are mailing a moneygram, you will need to make sure the inmate's full name, BOP number, and facility address are on the envelope.

  • To pay online, you will need to visit the online moneygram website. Enter the code 7932 or Federal Bureau of Prisons. If it is your first time, you will need to set up an account. From there, you can easily fund an inmates account with a VISA or Mastercard.

How to Mail an Inmate

Inmates who keep in contact with friends and family during this time have a better chance of rehabilitation. To send mail to an inmate, you will need to know the name of the facility, their BOP number, and their full name.

Send mail to the following address:

South Central Regional Office


Be sure to include the BOP number on the envelope and on each page of the letter.

How to Visit an Inmate

Visiting is a little different for each facility within the federal prison. To get visitor information for the South Central Regional Office, call 972-730-8600.

How to Call an Inmate

Inmates are only allowed to make calls and are not able to receive incoming calls. The inmate will pay for these calls using their commissary account. You can see instructions above.

If you need to get a message to an inmate managed by South Central Regional Office, you can use Trulincs to do so. Trulincs allows you to send and receive electronic messages. You must be put on an inmate’s approved list to have this service.

Prison can be tough on everyone involved, but knowing the right information can make all the difference.

Nearby Jail/Prison

Other Prison Types