Coastal State Prison, GA Inmate Roster
- Sunday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Saturday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Holiday Closed
Coastal State Prison Basic Information
- Facility Name
- Coastal State Prison
- Facility Type
- State Prison
- 200 Gulfstream Road PO Box 7150, Garden City, GA, 31418
- Date Established
- Offender Gender
- Male Offenders
- Garden City
- Postal Code
- Chatham County
- Official Website
Nationwide Inmate Records Online Check
Jail records, court & arrest records, mugshots and even judicial reports.
Coastal State Prison is arranged in Georgia, some portion of the Chatham region. It is a medium-security establishment that houses about 1836 adult folks who have been prosecuted for wrongdoing. Prisoners are bound in either an open home, a two-person cell, or a four-person cell. Certainty and character-based quarters likewise house prisoners’ social affairs, and a SHU unit responsible for detainees with behavior issues or prosperity concerns.
Picked liable gatherings are allowed to incorporate occupations inside the establishment that offer humble pay. These positions worked for the appropriation community, groundskeepers, upkeep, attire, library, janitorial, food organization, and anything is possible from that point. Academic courses that the prisoners can participate in fuse getting their GED, grown-up fundamental preparing, and sorting out some way to scrutinize.
Inmate’s in Custody
On the off chance that you don’t have the foggiest idea about this, you should know; the Coastal State Prison is under the Georgia Corrections. The Georiga Corrections will need to keep a refreshed rundown of all prisoners they have care of. This remembers those detainees for the Coastal States Prison.
You can see this broad rundown here.
Who does GDOC Use for Phone Service?
GDC’s current impermanent laborer for liable gathering telephone structure organizations is Securus Advancements. All sensitive gathering collects calls from GDC workplaces will be begun and charged by the Securus structure.
GDC has proactively chosen to reduce arriving at rates at its Therapeutic Workplaces by taking extra charges on in-state calling and handling the per-minute calling rates cheaper than those arranged by the Georgia Public Help the Public authority Exchanges Commission.
When and How to Visit?
Visitation will only occur on the weekends or government-mandated holidays between 9 am and 3 pm.
COVID-19 Visitation Protocol
- One (1) visit every month per detainee will get permitted.
- Visits will be close to two (2) hours long.
- Two (2) affirmed guests will be permitted and should visit simultaneously.
- No guests younger than twelve (12) will be allowed.
- All guests should be on the guilty parties endorsed appearance list.
- An email will be sent from [email protected] when your solicitation for appearance has been affirmed.
- Wrongdoers on isolate or clinical detachment status won’t get permitted visits.
Upon appearance, guests will stop in the assigned leaving zone and stay in your vehicle.
- A GDC staff part will circulate covered guest numbers to every vehicle.
- The number you have been given will be shown by the staff part at your assigned time, demonstrating you may leave your vehicle and continue to the front passage.
- Individual face covers/veils and cash should stay in your vehicle.
- GDC gave dispensable veils will be given to every guest
Just two (2) endorsed guests will get permitted in the front passage at a time.
- Once in the front passage, you will get a guest identification and expendable face veil, which should get worn consistently.
- Just GDC gave veils that might get worn inside the office.
- All guests should finish and sign a validation type of no-known-sickness
- All guests will be exposed to a transient temperature check to affirm temperatures are not more noteworthy than 100.4°
- Any guest showing manifestations, incapable of clear confirmation structure, or unfit to clear temperature screening won’t be permitted to visit.
Endorsed guests will demand appearance by getting to the structure on our site at gdc.ga.gov.
- Dispensable face covers will be given and should get worn consistently.
- Seating will be socially separated at twelve (12) feet separated.
- Obstructions isolating wrongdoers and friends and family will get set up.
- No actual contact will be permitted.
- Hand sanitizer will be accessible.
- Candy machines will not be in service.
- Appearance photographs won’t be permitted.
- Just one (1) individual permitted in the bathrooms all at once
- Covered numbers and guest identifications will get sterilized between use.
- The bathrooms and appearance territory will get disinfected between every appearance meeting.
How to Properly Use JPay?
How the Coastal State Prison gets cash for its guilty parties is through JPay. JPay is an installment processor that permits individuals like you to store some money from your web by calling or mailing in installments.
How to Mail a Letter?
Did you realize that the Coastal State Prison detainees love to get mail? Did you know that this is the most efficient route for some families to stay in contact with their guilty parties?
Indeed, it is. You can send as much mail as you need to, to the Coastal State Prison. All correspondence will require a bring address back.
If you are uncertain of what you can and can’t ship off the Coastal State Prison, you should contact the office and ask them for their rules.